My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour19 Reviews
Spend a day on a sailboat cruising around the stunning Ha Long Bay. Admire breathtaking views, visit the picturesque Sung Sot Cave, Luon Water Cave, and Titop Island before enjoying a tea party.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend the day onboard a luxury sail boat
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as local culture and life in Ha Long Bay
- Admire stunning views of Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and canapé party on board the boat
- Relax on deck and soak up the sun, or treat yourself to a massage service
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi at around 7.15am and heads to Ha Long International Cruise Port, approximately 2.5 hours away. Upon arrival at the port, board your luxury wooden boat for the day and receive a warm welcome from the tour team. Once everyone’s onboard, set sail through Bai Tu Long Bay, towards the remote areas of Ha Long Bay and admire the mystifying and magical landscapes of the rocky islets and islands that surround you. At midday enjoy a delicious lunch onboard as you continue to sail through bay and marvel at the stunning and magnificent limestone mountains all around. After lunch, arrive at Sung Sot Cave, a natural cave in the middle of the sea which is home to an array of incredibly beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Explore Luon Cave (water cave) by kayak or local rowed bamboo boat. Luon Cave is like a gate opening a wonderland with water and limestone mountains in Halong Bay. Next, you spend around 1.5 hours on Titop Island where you can climb to the peak of an expansive viewing deck to catch an awe-inspiring 360-degree view of Ha Long Bay. Then take your time to have a swim and relax on the beach. 16:00 Get back to the Amazing Sails Luxury and enjoy free time for sightseeing, photo hunting or spend time for the fruits carving and sunset tea break while the boat heading back to the port. 17:30 – 18:00 Arrive at Halong International Cruise Port, disembark the cruise, and say goodbye to Halong Bay. Our limousine transfer is waiting to take you back to Hanoi safely (for whom choosing our transfer service). 19:30 – 20:00 Arrive in Hanoi, we will drop you off at your hotel or private address around Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour ends.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking guide Pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter Luxury limousine transfer service Meals (lunch and finger food sunset party) All tickets and entrance fees 2 bottles of water per person Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Pickup and drop-off offered for guests staying in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The tour itinerary may change depending on weather conditions. This will happen without prior notice but you will be offered an alternative or a refund
- Kayaking is subject to weather conditions and is non-refundable
- Please bring sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes