My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Full-Day Visit to Halong Bay1 Reviews
Enjoy a full day visiting one of the highlights of Vietnam. Travel comfortably from Hanoi to spend the day sailing around the bay and islands in style. Take in the stunning scenery as you enjoy a lunch of locally caught, fresh seafood.
- Indulge in a fresh seafood lunch whilst enjoying panoramic views of Halong Bay
- Explore two of the bay’s most beautiful caves, Thien Cung and Dau Go
- Visit a fascinating floating fishing village, and the local symbol of the Fighting Cocks Islets
DescriptionChoose from a shared or private experience and head east from Hanoi after pickup from your hotel. Along the way, you will take a short break to enjoy the views in Hai Duong Province. Arrive in HaLong Bay at approximately 11:30 AM and relax with a fresh seafood lunch on your boat, before heading out further into the bay. After lunch, you have 4 hours to explore Halong Bay. Visit Thien Cung Cave and Dau Go Cave, where General Tran Hung Dao amassed hundreds of stakes deep inside the cave prior to a battle against the invading Mongolian army in 1288. See the floating village of the fishermen, who have lived and fished for hundreds of years. Sail passed the Fighting Cocks Islets, a locally renowned symbol of the area. After your boat returns you to the shore of Halong, your bus will be waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
IncludesTransfer and transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water Boat Lunch English speaking guide (other languages available upon request with surcharge) Travel insurance
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- This is a full-day tour from Hanoi, return at around 8:00 PM on the same day.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫5,835,700Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today