My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Explore Sapa 2-Day Tour15 Reviews
Discover Sapa's highlights on a 2-day shuttle bus tour from Hanoi. Stay overnight at cozy hotels and visit the area's main attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the best of Sapa on an overnight tour from Hanoi
- Visit highlights like Cat Cat Village, Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Muong Hoa Valley
- Enjoy treks to villages of the local Hmong and Dzao people
- Benefit from included meals and pickup in Hanoi's Old Quarter
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi — Sapa — Cat Cat Village + Lunch and Dinner Begin the day with pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (or at the meeting point if you’re staying outside this area). Get on the sleeping bus ( big group of 30-40 people) if you want to have a deluxe bus please pay an extra 15 USD/ person, and depart for Sapa. Make a couple of stops for comfort breaks before arriving in Sapa around lunchtime. Upon arrival in Sapa, admire the colorful traditional costumes of the Hmong, Dzao, and Tay peoples. Your guide will quickly provide you with some information before you check in to your hotel and savor a set menu lunch of Vietnamese cuisine. After lunch, take a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village, the home of the Black Hmong people near the bottom of a deep valley. See the locals’ daily activities with a local guide and go trekking to the bottom of the valley to discover a waterfall and hydraulic power station. Later, return to Sapa for a couple of hours of free time before having dinner and staying overnight. Day 2: Sapa — Muong Hoa Valley + Breakfast and Lunch On the second day, have breakfast at the hotel before checking out of your room and preparing a light pack for trekking (any big luggage can be stored at the hotel). Then, take a short trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. From there, continue trekking to Ta Van village, home of the Dzao people. Afterward, return to Sapa for lunch in the hotel. Enjoy some free time after lunch to relax and have a shower in the public bathroom, if you want. Finally, meet all your group members and head back to Hanoi. Drop off at meeting point at Tran Quang Khai street
IncludesAir-conditioned return shuttle bus from Hanoi to Sapa Modern bus in Sapa with experienced driver Tour guide in Sapa Local guide in Cat Cat Village 1 dinner, 2 lunches, and 1 breakfast All entrance tickets to indicated sites Accommodation (double/twin sharing base) 2 bottles of water Tissues
- The trek on Day 1 is about 2.5 kilometers (1.5 miles) and it lasts for 2 hours. The trek on Day 2 is about 9 kilometers (5.5 miles) and it lasts for 3.5 hours. The weather in Sapa is unpredictable, but it is normally cold from September to March. Due to Sapa's altitude, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March. The driver from Hanoi to Sapa speaks very little English. Check-in at the hotel in Sapa is at 1:30 PM. Check-out is at 10:00 AM. If you want to keep the room, the room charge will be applied based on availability. Pickup and drop-off are only available in Hanoi Old Quarter; if you are staying outside this area, please select one the meeting point options. Drop-off is not available at the airport or train station as arrival times vary.