My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Deluxe Halong Bay 1-Day Guided Tour With Lunch4 Reviews
Cruise the Halong Bay on board a classic junk boat. Explore the karst limestone mountains and islets, swim in ambient waters, and feast on a superb seafood lunch.
- Enjoy a scenic drive past paddy fields and farmland in the Red River Delta
- See stunning views of Halong Bay on board your cruise boat
- Cruise for 6 hours among the limestone karst mountains and islets
- Feast on a fabulous seafood lunch, with a vegetarian menu available
- Relax as you take a swim in the warm, crystal-clear waters around Titov Island
DescriptionEnjoy an amazing full-day adventure cruising Halong Bay on board a beautiful boat. Get spectacular views of limestone mountains and islets and quaint fishing villages, and enjoy an amazing seafood lunch. Depart Hanoi and head east for about 3.5 hours to Halong Bay, the pride of the Tonkin Gulf and a Natural World Heritage Site as designated by UNESCO twice, in 1994 and 2006. Drive through the Red River Delta, passing water buffalo, paddy fields and Vietnamesefarms. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed on board a traditional junk for the start of your 6-hour cruise. Enjoy a Vietnamese set menu lunch as you drift past strange-shaped rocks .
IncludesPickup/drop-off from your hotel English-speaking guide All entrance fees 6-hour cruise including Amazing Cave, Titov Island, and kayaking/bamboo boat ride at Luon Cave 1 bottle of water Lunch on the boat
- Please bring your passport (no photocopies), water, snacks, sunglasses, swimming suit and towel (warm clothes in winter), money for drinks on boat (beer, wine)
- Pick-up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking