My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Bai Dinh, Trang An, and Mua Cave Full-Day Tour97 Reviews
Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, take a boat to visit Trang An cave, and cycle around the countryside to see traditional villages in Trang An. Climb up to Mua Cave, and enjoy a stunning panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River.
- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda to see the largest Buddha statue in Vietnam
- Eat a delicious lunch of Vietnamese cuisine
- Cycle around the picturesque Trang An area
- Visit Mua Cave and climb up to the top of Mua Island for panoramic views
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM and drive by bus to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam. Explore this beautiful Buddhist place of worship, with 500 La Han statues and the largest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam, 10 meters tall. Enjoy some free time with your guide to visit the pagoda and learn more about Buddhism. Enjoy a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine after you've seen the pagoda. Then hop back on the bus and continue to Trang An wharf. From here, take a boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex. After the boat trip, you'll take a bike to visit traditional villages around the Trang An area. The tour continues to Mua Cave. Listen to interesting stories about this place from your guide. After climbing 500 stone steps, you'll be able to see all the way to Tam Coc. Enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. At the end of the day you'll get back on the bus and drive back to Hanoi, where you'll be dropped off back at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off in Hanoi Transportation by air-conditioned bus All entrance fees Boat trip to Trang An cave complex English-speaking guide Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine 2 bottles of mineral water Bicycle rental
- Please note, the itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Please provide a mobile phone number or email address. The local operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- Unfortunately, guests with disabilities are unable to take part in watersport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to do the cycling segment of the tour you can relax in a restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market