My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 5-Hour Halong Bay Cruise
Discover the best of Halong Bay in just 1 day with this tour designed especially for those short on time. Visit Surprising Cave, Ti Top Island and kayak in Luon Cave.
- Cruise through the striking landscapes of Halong Bay
- Hike to the top of Ti Top Island and admire breathtaking views of the entire bay
- Marvel at the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay
- Savor a delicious seafood lunch
- Kayak through Luon Cave
DescriptionExperience the magic of Halong Bay on this full-day trip. After getting picked up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, travel through the Red River Delta to reach Tuan Chau Island. You may choose to join the tour here if you are not staying in Hanoi. Upon arrival at Tuan Chau International Marina, you will be welcomed aboard the boat. Sit down to a delicious seafood lunch and begin the journey through the striking landscapes of Halong Bay. At your first stop, Bo Hon island, stop to visit the beautiful Surprising Cave. Witness the beauty of this vibrantly lit cave before kayaking through Luon Cave. Alternatively, you may wish to ride in a traditional Vietnamese bamboo boat through the cave. Finally, challenge yourself with a hike to the top of Ti Top Island and be rewarded with spectacular views of the entire bay. Return to the boat just in time to watch the sunset over the bay as you cruise back to Tuan Chau, where you will begin the journey back to Hanoi. Get dropped off back at your hotel at approximately 20.30 PM.
IncludesRound-trip shuttle bus transfer 0.5 liters of bottled water per person Free pickup and drop-off in Hanoi's Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem District Set-menu seafood lunch on board English-speaking guide Bamboo boat or kayaking (you can choose 1 of the 2) Pickup and drop-off outside of the Old Quarter area Halong Bay and Tuan Chau admission fees Beverages Personal expenses and gratuities
- If you need to catch a flight, bus, or train later in the evening, please inform the local partner in advance
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
- It is recommended to wear warm clothing if traveling from December to March
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now