My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 3-Day Sapa Trekking with Limousine Transfer29 Reviews
Discover Sapa in 3 days on a tour with comfortable luxury limousine transfers, stays in beautiful locations, and an itinerary with a hard trek and visits to local ethnic groups.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa by a comfortable luxury limousine transfer
- Visit the most beautiful villages in Sapa
- Learn about the local minorities H'Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay
- Taste scrumptious local food
- Go on a hard trek through beautiful natural landscapes to a remote village
DescriptionDay 1: Get picked up from the meeting point between 6:45 - 7:00. The limousine minivan will stop for a couple of breaks before arriving in Sapa at 12:30 PM. Once there, you will meet some local ethnic minority community members from the H’mong, Dzao, and Tay tribes, in their colorful traditional costumes. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch and check in to your hotel afterward. 14:30: Start your easy trek tour to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam). Your local guide will introduce you to local daily life and you will trek down to the valley. The two-hour trek covers about 4 km (2.3 miles). In the afternoon, transfer back to Sapa for dinner by yourself. Enjoy some leisure time afterward. Day 2: After breakfast, take a challenging trekking tour of 12-15 kilometers to the remote villages: First, take a 5-kilometer trek along rice terraces to the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. Then, trek to Ta Van village, home to the Dzao ethnic minority. Next remote trek to Y Linh Ho and Ban Ho Village which bring you the area that not many tourists and real local life of the hill tribe people. Back to your hotel to enjoy some free time to discover Sapa on your own. In the evening, return to your hotel and have another overnight stay. Day 3:After breakfast, you will be free and easy morning to discover Sapa town by yourself. Or you could visit Fansipan Peak by yourself if you would like to buy the Fansipan Ticket, please contact the hotel receptionist for support or take a lazy morning after a hard day before. At 11:30 AM, Check out and have lunch. By 14:30 you will be on your way back to Hanoi, arriving at your hotel around 21:00.
IncludesPickup and drop-off 2-night stay at hotel or homestay (depending on option selected) Transportation by modern air-conditioned limousine Local tour guide Entry tickets to indicated sites 2 breakfasts 3 lunches
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Be aware that the trekking can be challenging, especially in rainy weather
- Tour is not suitable for individuals with mobility difficulties and children under 6
- Note that the homestay offers only the most basic amenities
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun screen, insect repellent and any special medication you require. Also bring warm clothes including a scarf, hat and cap because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable
- It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March due to the altitude. It is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Please bring Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa is unpredictable
- U.S. dollars, Euros, and Australian dollars are also accepted in Sapa
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required