My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Trekking Tour with Limousine Transfer239 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Sapa on a 2-day guided tour from Hanoi with hotel or homestay accommodation. Enjoy local cuisine, join a variety of treks, and discover more about the local communities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of the mountainous north of Vietnam by luxury limousine
- Enjoy the beauty of your natural surroundings on some guided treks
- See the most popular attractions: Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van, and Giang Ta Chai
- Visit the most well-known ethnic groups in the region
- Relax in an overnight stay in a hotel in a picturesque location
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Sapa on a 2-day trip from Hanoi. Stay overnight in a hotel, enjoy local cuisine, and fuel your inner adventurer with a diverse variety of treks. Immerse yourself in the local communities while visiting spots like Lao Cai and Ta Van. Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa - Cat Cat village (Lunch) Start with pickup from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and depart for Sapa. Follow expressway to Lao Cai city where you will make your first stop for breakfast by yourself. Stop off at Lao Cai city before arriving in Sapa, where you'll see the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, and Tay People. Here enjoy a lunch of local Vietnamese dishes at the hotel. Take a short trek to Cat Cat village, home of the Black H’mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. A local guide will give you insight into the daily life of the locals. Trek down to the valley to the waterfall, where the French built a hydraulic power station. Stop to take photos before walking back uphill. The trek is approximately 3 kilometers and lasts for 2 hours. In the evening, return to Sapa Town, where you can enjoy your evening at your leisure. Stay overnight in Sapa Lodge/Charm Sapa Hotel or similar. Or staying at homestay option. Day 2: Sapa – Hanoi - Lao Chai Ta Van Village (Breakfast/Lunch) Have breakfast at your hotel and prepare a light pack for trekking. You can keep your luggage in storage at the reception. Take a Trek to Lao Chai Village through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Streams to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai. See the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain before heading to Ta Van village, home of the Dzay People. The trek takes around 3.5 hours and covers about 9-12 kilometers. Your guide will make the best itinerary for the trek depending on your ability of trekking. The bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to take you back to the center of Sapa. Take a break at the hotel and have lunch, before enjoying some time to explore at your own leisure. After some free time, meet the rest of your group at the hotel to prepare for your return to Hanoi. Get back on the bus around 14:00 to go back to Hanoi. During the journey, stop for a break. Arrive back at your accommodation in Hanoi in the late evening at about 21:00. Set Menu 1 • Pumpkin soup • Sauteed chicken with mushrooms Sapa Salad • Sauteed vegetables local style • Steam rice • Seasonal fresh fruit Set Menu 2• Tomatoes soup • Marinated sizzled beef on the iron plate • Deep-fried spring rolls • Sauteed vegetables local style • Steam rice • Seasonal fresh fruit Set Menu 3 • Vegetable soup • Stir fry pork sweet and sour • French fries • Sauteed vegetables local style • Steam rice • Seasonal fresh fruit Vegan Menus: Set Menu 7 • Vegetable soup • Vietnamese fried • Tofu in tomato sauce deep-fried spring rolls • French fries • Sauteed vegetables local style Steam rice • Seasonal fresh fruit Set Menu 8 • Pumpkin soup • Marinated sizzled tofu on the iron plate • Sauteed mushrooms and garlic • Omelette • Sauteed vegetables local style • Steam rice • Seasonal fresh Ffruit
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by air-conditioned limousine bus Local guide in Sapa 2 lunches and 1 breakfast (hotel meal vouchers) All entry tickets to indicated sites Deluxe room in a 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-star hotel or Tavan homestay (depending on option selected)
- If you do not want to attend the long Lao Chai – Ta Van trek on day 2, your tour leader will help you to visit another location. You are responsible for all ticket and transportation costs Elderly people who attend the 9-12 kilometer trek should know it is challenging Handicapped people and children under 6 should not take part in the treks The driver from Hanoi to Sapa speaks very little English Check-in at the hotel in Sapa is at 13:30. Check out is at 10:00. If you want to keep the room, the room charge will be applied based on availability Drop-off is available to hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far from the Old Quarter of Hanoi. The bus will drop you off at the local partner's office. From there you can take a taxi back to your hotel. Drop-off is not available at the airport or train station as arrival varies