My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Ha Long Bay 5-Star Cruise & Balcony Cabin31 Reviews
Discover the towering rock formations of Ha Long Bay on a 2-day boat trip departing from Hanoi. Enjoy kayaking, swimming, hiking, and a Vietnamese cooking class, as well as meals and a private cabin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the wind on your face as you cruise around the stunning Ha Long Bay
- Enjoy an all-inclusive cruise and relax in a private cabin with ocean views
- Discovery Ti Top Island, Sung Sot Cave, and the many highlights of the bay
- Take part in a Vietnamese cooking class and taste a variety of dishes on board
- Get adventurous with activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, and hiking
DescriptionTake in the crystal clear waters and imposing limestone islands of the famous Ha Long Bay on an overnight boat trip from Hanoi. Travel among stunning rock formations and take part in fun activities, then relax in a private cabin with a balcony and panoramic views of the ocean. Get picked up directly from your Hanoi hotel and head over to the harbor to board your cruise. Enjoy welcome drinks while listening to the safety briefing. Savor a delicious lunch and take in ocean views as the boat sets sail, passing Dog Island, Dinh Huong islet, and Kissing Rocks. Stop to visit Luon Cave. Go kayaking at Luon Cave or take a bamboo boat to Luon Cave. Then, explore the popular Ti Top Island, where you can go swimming or hiking to the top for 360-degree views of the bay. Back on board, enjoy the sunset with a buy-2-get-1-free Happy Hour at the onboard bar. Experience a traditional Vietnamese cooking class on the deck, then taste your delicious dinner. Unwind after a long day or try your hand at squid fishing if you're feeling adventurous. On day two, warm up in the morning with a tai chi lesson as the sun rises. Enjoy a light breakfast before visiting the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Participate in a farewell lunch before arriving at the harbor and being transferred back to Hanoi.
IncludesOvernight boat trip Crew Tour guide Private ocean view cabin with balcony, shower, and bathroom All meals Bottled water in cabin Cooking class All tickets Kayaking or rowing boat
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice Onboard meals are a fusion of Vietnamese, seafood, and international food. If you have dietary requirements or allergies, you must send them to the activity provider at least 1 week in advance A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority WiFi is available onboard. However, regular interruption is expected due to the nature of internet signals at sea There will be an extra $15 charge during peak season, which is October 1, 2022, to April 30, 2023 If the cruise is overbooked, you will be offered another cruise of the same class or a higher class Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi by highway is $25/per person on highways for 2.5 hours