From Ha Long City: Yen Tu Mountain to Pilgrimage Land1 Reviews
A different and eye-opening way to experience the city of Ha Long and its surrounding areas; learning the local people's way of praying and worshipping their ancestors
- Enjoy picturesque views of dense bamboo and pine forests as you ride by cable car to the summit
- Visit Hoa Yen Pagoda located under a rocky outcrop
- Take a walk in the clouds as you ascend the steps that lead to the 1,068 meters above sea level Dong Pagoda
- See the spectacular panoramic views of the coast that stretches to Northen Vietnam
- Enjoy a healthy vegetarian meal at a restaurant located at the base of the mountain
DescriptionPick-up at your hotel and take a 40 km drive to the area of Yen Tu Mountain. The area is made up of a system of pagodas, shrines, towers, and forests… Situated within the immense arched mountain range of northeastern Vietnam, Yen Tu Mountain bears at its peak the Dong (Bronze) Pagoda, at an altitude of 1,068 meters above sea level. The beauty of Yen Tu consists in the majestic of its mountains mingling with the ancient and solemn quietness of its pagodas, shrines and towers. Visit to Hoa Yen Pagoda at the altitude of 534 meters via the cable car system recently put into operation. Here, you will see on this peak two 700-year-old frangipane trees. From there, you will continue walking up the steps to Dong Pagoda. Here, you will feel like you are standing on the clouds. From this summit in nice weather, you can admire the dramatic landscape of the Northeast of Vietnam. Enjoy a pure vegetarian lunch at a local restaurant nearby. In spring, Yen Tu attracts a huge number of tourists going on pilgrimage and sightseeing. There is also Yen Tu Festival, which takes place on the 10th day of the first lunar month lasting until the end of the third lunar month.
IncludesTransfer and transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Cable car Vegetarian lunch Bottled drinking water English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request) Travel insurance Children 0-5 years old go free 50% off for children 6-10 years old Tips and gratuities Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability