From Da Nang: Private Day Tour to My Son and Hoi An
Embark on an adventure and explore two World Heritage Sites at the Central Coast Vietnam together with a guide. See Hoi An Ancient Town and My Son Sanctuary with this private full-day tour from Danang.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultures and traditions of Central Vietnam
- Explore Hoi An Ancient Town and see the stunning Phuc Kien Assembly Halls
- Witness the spectacular Cham's Traditional Apsara Dancing show with your own eyes
- Uncover the ruined temples of My Son, a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom
DescriptionGet picked up from your accommodation and immediately proceed to the first stop of your tour. Explore My Son Sanctuary, the former capital and religious center of Chams. Discover this huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures strongly influenced by India. Spend a couple of hours to discover with you guide Cham's charming cultures, stories, and architecture. Besides, you may have the chance to watch Cham’s people dancing. Head to Hoi An and enjoy lunch near the Hoi An Old Quarter. Discover the rich and fascinating history of the former port city cut through with canals. Travel back in time in the Hoi An Ancient Town as you explore the various landmarks in the area, such as the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge. See a selection of old houses that follow different architectural styles like Chinese, Japanese, French, and European, including the famous Kwan Temple, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, and Tan Ky Old House. After 2-hours of exploration, your guide will take you back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Lunch Entrance fees for attractions in the itinerary Mineral water Insurance Tips and gratuities (optional) Personal expenses
- Please note that the pickup and drop-off in Da Nang is only possible from the city center
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability