My Guide Website?
From Da Nang: Bach Ma National Park Trekking1 Reviews
Enjoy a 1-day shared or private trekking adventure through the lush depths of Bach Ma National Park. Pass dramatic lakes and lagoons, streams and waterfalls, jungle and mountains. Sample local dishes and relax on beautiful Land Co Beach.
- Journey into the lush depths of Bach Ma Mountain
- Enjoy panoramic views of lagoons, sand-dunes and mountains
- Get the chance to see several species of bird at close range in this birdwatcher’s paradise
- Relax and unwind with beach time and sumptuous seafood at stunning Lang Co Beach
DescriptionBach Ma National Park has a diversity of flora and fauna as well as naturally beautiful landscapes to explore. Another interesting sight is the old villas that remain in the jungle despite being damaged in the American War and reclaimed by nature. Bach Ma is a great place for panoramic views of natural wonders including Cau Hai Lagoon and Chan May Port. Start hiking along the path through the forest to the summit trail, which takes you a few kilometers past the Bach Ma Morin at the terminus of the park road. The trail continues to a pavilion with 360-degree views of the surrounding area, usually mist-shrouded and above the clouds. Back to Do Quyen Waterfall for trekking along a path through dense jungle (1.5 kilometers). Trekkers in luck can see birds at close range along the foot trails where we will enjoy a picnic lunch. After an exciting day in Bach Ma, we will depart for Lang Co Beach and have seafood lunch there. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, an average depth of less than 1 meter and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25oC, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled water Lunch and snack English speaking guide Travel insurance
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Motorbikes and bicycles are not allowed on the steep 16 kilometer summit road.
- Bring lots of water, bug repellent, a waterproof bag for your camera or other valuables, and another bag for your garbage.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 13 and under.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,886,900Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today