My Guide Website?
From Da Nang: Ba Na Hills Tour, Cable Car Ride & Transfer
Discover the Ba Na Hills amusement park on a guided trip with a return transfer from Da Nang. Ride the cable car up the mountain, eat a buffet lunch, and experience the first funicular in Vietnam.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a cable car to the peak of Nui Chua Mountain at the top of the Ba Na Range
- Head to the top of Nginh Phong Tower and then admire the beautiful orchid garden
- Visit the French village or join some exciting interactive games in Fantasy Park
- Savor a delicious buffet for lunch and taste the delightful Vietnamese cuisine
- Walk on the Golden Bridge to take in a breathtaking view of the hills and city
DescriptionExplore the famous Ba Na Hills with a return hotel transfer from Da Nang. Take the cable car up the mountain and visit the French Village. Admire the 9 floors of Nginh Phong Tower and ride a train up the mountain. Eat lunch in a restaurant, then walk on the Golden Bridge. Head back to Da Nang. Begin with a hotel pickup in Da Nang at 8:00 AM and then head out to Ba Na Hills. Arrive here and take the cable car. Then, stop at By Night station to see Vong Nguyet Hills, Linh Ung Pagoda, and the French Village. Continue up the mountain by cable car until you get to Nui Chua Mountain. Enjoy the view at the top of the mountain range, then visit Nginh Phong, a tower with 9 floors, Le Nim Villas, and the Orchid Garden. After this, hop on the train to the Debay Ancient Wine Cellar on the first funicular in Vietnam. Choose to buy an entry ticket for the cellar, with wine included. Afterward, walk across the famous Golden Bridge, an iconic landmark of the Ba Na Hills. Appreciate the spectacular panoramic view of the foggy hills and Da Nang City. Next, have lunch at a restaurant. Return to the city at 3:00 PM along Red Beach Bay. Stop at Central Specialties Supermarket to shop. Finally, arrive in Da Nang City at 5:30 PM and get dropped off at your hotel to finish up the trip.
IncludesShuttle bus pickup and drop-off from Da Nang city center Entry fees Cable car ride Buffet Lunch Bottled water on the bus English-speaking tour guide
- You can explore the French village in your own time You can join games in Fantasy Park, the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam Many games are available here, such as 4 – 5D films, Skiver, The Death Race, Dinosaur Park, and more