My Guide Website?
From Chan May Port: Da Nang and Hoi An Private Day Tour1 Reviews
Escape the commotion of typical Vietnamese tourist traps and dip your toes in the beautiful water of My Khe beach. Learn about the traditional Vietnamese architecture at Hoi An, and sample a selection of tasty local delicacies.
- Marvel at the crystal clear waters of My Khe beach
- Climb to the summit of Thuy Son to reach the Buddhist temple
- Explore the ancient streets of Hoi An
- Enjoy a lunch of traditional local delicacies
DescriptionStart your day with a picturesque drive along the scenic Da Nang beach to the 20-mile stretch of white sandy coastline of My Khe. Marvel at the crystal clear waters and snap a photo of the stunning surrounding scenery. Onto Marble Mountain next, home to 5 limestone mountains said to represent the 5 elements; Thuy Son, Moc Son, Hoa Son, Kim Son, and Tho Son. Climb 156 stone steps to a Buddhist temple at the summit of Thuy Son, the perfect stop for taking photos of these impressive natural wonders. Once you’ve got the perfect snaps, head back to Hoi An, a 17th century town, for a walking tour around the Old Quarter and its historical buildings and tranquil streets. Learn about the vast history of the area such as the Chinese assembly halls, family chapels, and of course the beautiful 18th century Japanese style bridge. Sample a variety of local delicacies at lunch such as Fried Wonton, Can Lau Noodles, and Vietnamese Baguette. Relax after lunch or finish the walking tour at Reaching Out Tea House to enjoy a coffee or tea and support the staff who have hearing and speech impediments. Finally, explore the town and local shops, picking up a few trinkets to remember your travels.
IncludesAll entrance fees Air-conditioned vehicle Unlimited bottles of water English speaking guide Lunch (the local operator can cater for any dietary requirements, please inform of any when booking)
- All private shore excursions are approximately 8 hours or longer depending on your time constraints. At the end of the private tour, you will be returned on-time to board the cruise ship.
- Please bring, sunscreen, a hat, insect repellent, land a light jacket. Please ensure you dress respectfully. Knees and shoulders should be covered at all times
- If you have any food allergies or special dietary requirements, please contact the tour operator beforehand • Please provide passports details of all travelers including full names, dates of birth, and passport number • Please provide cruise ship details including your ship name, arrival port, disembarkation and boarding times
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,792,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today