Fishing Village Visit and Fun Basket Boat Ride Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy a wide range of experiences on this half day tour, learning and participating in traditional fishing techniques and paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats.
- Visit a fishing village and join the local fishermen, as they fish by net daily
- Row the bamboo basket boat while exploring waters, coconut palm forests and learn about the US/Vietnam War before 1975
- Savor a delicious lunch on board and enjoy the scenery around you
- Meet local fishermen and learn about local Vietnamese culture and its people
DescriptionExperience a wide range of activities on this half day tour, which will start with a pick-up from your hotel in Hoi An at 8:30 AM. Enjoy learning about and partaking in traditional fishing techniques and paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats. Explore the nowadays tranquil coconut palm flanked waterways and learn about the past wars of this area. On this tour, gain an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. Join in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages. Seize the great opportunity to walk into Phuoc Hai Fishing Village, at Cua Dai beach, where you can see plenty of fishing boats and meet many nice and friendly local fishermen, learning about the cultural fishing lifestyle, before being transferred back to your hotel in Hoi An.
IncludesMinivan pick-up and drop off from Hoi An hotels (old town, beach areas) English Speaking Tour guide Boat cruise Vietnamese bamboo basket boat ride 1 cold water Lunch on board Tips and gratuities Cold beer and soft drinks (available for sale on board)
- Recommended to wear flip flops and light clothing
- Please bring a camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability