Explore Amazing Ancient Hanoi Like a Local by Scooter8 Reviews
Hanoi is one of South East Asia’s most mysterious and culturally-rich cities. Explore Hanoi in the open air by motorbike, ridden by a local tour guide, and taste a range of local food throughout the tour.
- Learn the history of each famous site from the unique perspective of a guide
- Taste typical Vietnamese food en route through the city
- Go off the beaten track to enjoy local experiences such as B52 bomber wreck site and the railway house
- Experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour
DescriptionBegin the day with the advantage of a pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 08:00 am, followed by a full safety briefing about the tour with the group while enjoying a welcome drink. Start your trip by touring to Hanoi’s major landmarks such as the Hoan Kiem Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda and the Long Bien Bridge, taking pictures on the way. Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, which most tourists don’t visit, to see sights away from the regular tourist routes, such as the railway house and B52 bomber wreck site at Huu Tiep Lake. Make a number of short stops to take photos and the tour guide will take you on foot to learn about the history of the sites. Enjoy a range of Hanoi street foods and most popular eateries during the ride, to taste a wide range of local food such as egg coffee, a must try in Hanoi. Drive around West Lake, pass some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam to find out about the lifestyle differences between the center district and other areas. Stop for lunch before noon, to experience an authentic Vietnamese restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. You will be among the locals having lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of beer, soft drinks or tea. After lunch at around 12:30 pm, your tour guide will drop you off at any location in the Old Quarter or your hotel.
IncludesMotorbike with a high-quality helmet Full insurance coverage Tour guide/ English to Vietnamese Female driver in Ao Dai - dress to drive your motorbike Coffee, tea or cold drinks at the meeting point All sightseeing entrances fee A range of Hanoi street food for a snack Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food and drinks Tips Bottled wine and spirits
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- It is recommended you do not take photos when the motorbike is in motion for risk of your device been stolen, if you would like to take pictures,
- Please ask our tour guide to help you
- Please try to avoid making sudden jolting movements when the motorbike is in motion. It is important you follow the movement of the motorbike
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability