My Guide Website?
Evening Walking Food Tour: Food tasting and boat trip14 Reviews
This evening food tour is the perfect introduction to Hoi An cuisine and culture in 4 hours. This is a great way to spend your first days in Hoi An, to give you a welcome introduction to the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Trekking Tour with Limousine Transfer
- Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
- From Hanoi: Tam Coc, Hoa Lu & Mua Caves Full-Day Trip
- Da Nang: Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, and Am Phu Cave Tour
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- Explore the local specialty and street dishes at off the beaten path places
- Experience a real local’s night! Eat, drink and hang out like a local!
- Release flower garlands and play folk games with locals
- Interact with locals at each location
- Stroll through hidden alleyways of Hoi An’s charming Old Town
DescriptionHead off the usual tourist trail and straight into foodie heaven. A local food-loving guide will uncover hidden treasures and snacks favored by locals, such as white rose bread. Next, go to a Hoi An local market and wander around the food stalls, where you might find amazing cao lau noodle and much more besides. Then, head to the heart of Hoi An's ancient town, sit on an authentic boat on Hoai River and in the evening and release flower garlands like a local, and play games such as bingo or Dap Nieu (a game involving breaking clay pots with wooden clubs while blindfolded). After the tour, you have the option to return to your hotel, or head to Pub Street, where you can experience Hoi An bar life. List Food (The list food will be changed for some festival day): Vietnamese sandwich- Banh My, White Rose Dumplings, Cao Lau Noodles, Coffee, Balut egg( optional), Spring rolls; grilled meat skewers, Vietnamese pancake Activities: Bingo game, boat trip and release flower lantern ****Tour Detail **** 5.00 PM: Meet up at the meeting point Sample 7 dishes at 4 tasting spots Stroll through hidden alleyways of Hoian’s charming old town 7.45 PM: Visit Hoi An at night Hop on a traditional boat and Release flower garlands into the river Play folk games like Bai Choi 9.00 PM: Tour ends
IncludesEnglish speaking tour guide All food and drink items as per itinerary Boat trip, lantern release, bingo game One bottle of water.
- The menu will be slightly different on 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar. Most of the local shops close on these dates. Tours take place in all weather, rain or shine You must inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have, and whether you can eat fish sauce and eggs. Vegetarians can be catered for.