My Guide Website?
Evening Food Tour with a Local Home Dinner
This evening food tour is the perfect introduction to Hoi An cuisine and culture in 4 hours. This is a great way to spend your first days in Hoi An, to give you a welcome introduction to the city.
- Explore the local specialty and street dishes at off the beaten path places
- Experience a real local’s night! Eat, drink and hang out like a local!
- Learn Vietnamese culture through food
- Interact with locals at each location
- Stroll through hidden alleyways of Hoi An’s charming Old Town
DescriptionHead off the usual tourist trail and straight into foodie heaven. A local food-loving guide will uncover hidden treasures and snacks favored by locals, such as white rose bread. Next, go to a Hoi An local market and wander around the food stalls, where you might find amazing cao lau noodle and much more besides. Next, we will taste Vietnamese coffee, also visit a local house to have a dinner with local family. Then, head to the heart of Hoi An's ancient town, sit on an authentic boat on Hoai River and in the evening and release flower garlands like a local, and play games such as bingo or Dap Nieu (a game involving breaking clay pots with wooden clubs while blindfolded). After the tour, you have the option to return to your hotel, or head to Pub Street, where you can experience Hoi An bar life. Menu: Bánh mì (a type of Vietnamese sandwich)White Rose DumplingsCao Lau NoodlesCoffeeBalut egg (optional)
IncludesLicensed and professional English-speaking tour guide All food and drink items as per itinerary One bottle of water A maximum tour group size of 12 people
- The menu will be slightly different on 1st and 15th of the lunar calendar. Most of the local shops close on these dates.
- Tours take place in all weather, rain or shine
- You must inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have, and whether you can eat fish sauce and eggs. Vegetarians can be catered for.