My Guide Website?
Eco Cooking Class, Cruise Trip, Basket Boat from Hoian/Danan32 Reviews
4 in 1: Market tour, cruise trip, rice paper making, basket boat riding and cooking class. You will learn to cook like a local with traditional recipes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore the market with a chef
- Transfer to Cam Thanh village by boat
- Ride a basket boat, join boat race competitions, and catch fish by rods and special nets
- Row a basket boat through these small and beautiful channels
- Join in a cooking class with a chef
DescriptionVietnamese food is among the best and most healthy cuisines in the world. No wonder so many people come to Vietnam to learn how to make Vietnamese food. This Eco Cooking Class in Hoi An will be a great way for you to not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese dishes, but also you will have the chance to experience different activities in the coconut jungle in Hoi An. Paddle basket boats and watching people catch fish using traditional methods. With this Hoi An Eco Cooking Class, you will pass through the water coconut jungle on basket boats. Afterwards, you will go to cook in a countryside area of Hoi An's ancient town. If you are traveling in big groups, this cooking class is a perfect choice. This is our menu: Fresh Spring Rolls; Beef noodle soup; Fried Noodles with seafood; and Banh Xeo Vegetarian Options Available upon request Activities: Marker tour, a boat trip, basket boat riding, rice paper making, and cooking class **** Program for Basket Boat Riding, Cruise Trip, Rice Paper Making and Cooking Class**** - 8.00 AM - 8.30 AM/ 1.30 PM- 2.00 PM: Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An - 8.30 AM/ 2.00 PM: Go to market with our chef - 9.00 AM/ 2.30 PM: Transfer to Cam Thanh village by boat - 9.30 AM/ 3.00 PM: Rowing basket boat through these small and beautiful channel, guest come inside of the water coco palm forest, see these coconut tree growing together. - 10.00 AM/ 3.30 PM: After eco trip, guest will stop at restaurant - Making your own rice milk for the pancakes - Making rice paper for fresh spring roll - 10.30 AM/ 4.30 PM: how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style. Guests will enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with souvenirs. - 1.00 PM/ 6.00 PM: Tour ends, drop off at hotel
IncludesPick up and drop off service Cruise trip Basket boat Bottled Water, Passion Fruit juice; English speaking tour guide Cooking class Cam Thanh Coconut entrance fee
- Please provide hotel name and address for pick up Please let us know if you have any food diet requirement: vegetarian, gluten-free or any food allergies