My Guide Website?
Easy Rider Tour from Da Lat to Mui Ne or vice versa1 Reviews
Travel on the back of the motorbike, you will see the real life of Vietnamese, enjoy the local foods, to see many agriculture farm such as vegetable and strawberries. See silk products too.
- Learn about the entire process of silk production in the village
- Visit a silkworm hatchery and silk factory
- Discover the largest lakes in the region, small towns, and friendly people
- Enjoy many opportunities to capture fantastic photos
DescriptionDay 1: Da Lat – Di Linh Ride along a countryside road with a visit to Datala waterfall. Enjoy beautiful mountain views, a sight of a tranquil lake, and the Truc Lam meditation center. Ride through rural Vietnam to get a sense of daily farm life. Visit a village which specialized in silk-making. Learn about the process of making silk by taking a tour of a silkworm plantation, see a bamboo basket making demonstration, and visit a silk factory. Stop at the K’ho Chil minority village and have a chat with the village leader to learn more about local history and culture. Enjoy an overnight stay at Nhat Minh hotel in Di Linh. Day 2: Di Linh – Mui Ne Take a leisurely ride of 24 kilometers which leads you through a mountainous area full of roadside plantations of black pepper, rubber trees, and green coffee. Travel off the main highway 50 kilometers east along highway 55 to Da Mi Hydro Electric Station. Take in spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, small farms, rivers, and a panoramic view of one of the largest lakes in the region. Then, travel along a very old and beautiful country road with many local villages with many opportunities for taking photos. Enjoy fresh Dragon fruit at a Dragon fruit plantation. Arrive at the beautiful coast of Mui Ne Beach in the afternoon for some time to relax on the beach.
IncludesMotorbike (including petrol, parking, helmet) Guide Motorbike insurance 1-night accommodation Entrance fees Meals and drinks Any expenses not mentioned
- Children under 8-years-old are free of charge if they ride together with their parent or guardian
- Large motorbike self-ride (motorcycle tour) is available, a driver's license is required
- Tour available from Da Lat to Mui Ne and in reverse
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now