Discover Ba Na Hill: Full-Day Tour from Hoi An22 Reviews
Escape from hot Hoi An and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, stand before the vast 30-meter statue of Buddha, and enjoy a traditional lunch after your visit to the Tinh Tam Garden.
- Get out of the heat of Hoi An and escape to the cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hill
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda
- Marvel at the massive 30-meter statue of Buddha
- Visit an old French cellar used to distill alcohol
- Explore Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill and enjoy the panoramic views these areas have to offer
DescriptionBegin your full-day tour at 08:00 and get picked up directly at your residence in Hoi An. Make your way to the beautiful Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain region of central Vietnam. Visit the fascinating Linh Ung Pagoda and marvel at its exquisite architectural design. Stand before the massive 30-meter tall statue of Buddha towering in the clouds, and then make your way to a French cellar still used today to distill alcohol. Continue the tour to the lovely Tinh Tam Garden, stand at the Nghinh Phong Peak, and make your way to Vong Nguyet Hill for some spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding region. After a traditional Vietnamese lunch, proceed to the last stop - Man Thai Fish village, talking with fisherfolk about the rattan basket boat and traditional methods of catching. Finally return to your hotel in Hoi An at 4:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Cable car Entrance fee Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide Travel insurance Tips Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc. Services not specified in the program
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now