My Guide Website?
Discover Ba Na Hill: Full-Day Tour from Hoi An36 Reviews
Escape from hot Hoi An and spend the day on the beautiful Ba Na Hills. Marvel at the exquisite architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, stand before the vast 30-meter statue of Buddha, and enjoy a traditional lunch after your visit to the Tinh Tam Garden.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Breath in the moutnain air of Ba Na Hill and leave the heat of Hoi An behind
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Ba Na Linh Ung Pagoda
- Marvel at the massive 30-meter statue of Buddha
- Visit the famous Golden Bridge and enjoy the panoramic views along the tour
- Explore Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill
DescriptionBegin your full-day shared or private tour at 08:00 with pickup at your residence in Hoi An. Make your way to the beautiful Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain region of central Vietnam. See the fascinating Linh Ung Pagoda and marvel at its exquisite architectural design. Stand before the massive 30-meter tall statue of Buddha towering in the clouds. Then, make your way into the center of a charming French village, complete with a French Gothic-style cathedral, French restaurants, cobblestoned streets, and impressive French gardens. Continue the tour to the lovely Tinh Tam Garden, stand at the Nghinh Phong Peak, and make your way to Vong Nguyet Hill for some spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding region. Visit Golden Bridge, a 150-meter-long pedestrian bridge with two giant stone hands supporting the structure. Get a scenic overlook and enjoy the view of the beautiful landscape of nature comfortably and smoothly.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Cable car Entrance fee Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide Travel insurance
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.