My Guide Website?
Day Trip My Son Sanctuary With Transfer & Lunch
Learn all about the Hindu temples (some of which date back to the 4th century) and the local culture from your guide.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed temples of My Son
- Includes a private air-conditioned vehicle and buggies to the temples
- A must-do tour for travelers interested in culture and history
- One of the most ancient and impressive Hindu clusters in South East Asia
- Timely pick up and early start very much worthwhile to see the ruins
Description08h00: Pick & guide pickup all hotels at Hoian, departure to visit My Son Sanctuary tourism - the world's cultural heritage. You will enjoy the flexibility Cham dances, mystery of the professional dancers. (Applied on 15 customer group) Visit the oldest sanctuary of ancient Champa Kingdom, with moss mysterious temple tower built a century ago, but customers remain unique and mystical though through many wars and the harshness of the weather in Central Vietnam. Come back to Hoi An by boat ( if choose) .Have light lunch at the boat /restaurant 13h30: From Hoi An back to Danang. Ending the program!
IncludesBus, air conditioning, driving fun, friendly. Tour guide professional, enthusiastic. Boat ( if choose) Entrance ticket Drinking water Light lunch Free pick-up and drop off at Hoian
- Please provide details about your hotel pick-up in Hoian or details pick-up point at Hoian Time pick-up from 8:00am at all pick-up point in Hoian If you stay in Da Nang City will extra 13$ for pick-up and drop off from Da Nang