My Guide Website?
Day Trip: Hoa Lu, Trang An, Mua Cave with Transfer4 Reviews
Visit the Hoa Lu ancient Citadel and King Dinh temple, ride by boat in Trang An, trek up the Ngoa Long mountain, and explore the Mua Cave on a full-day adventure from Hanoi.
- Visit the Hoa Lu ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple
- Boat ride in Tran An via water caves surrounded by the mountains
- Trek up to the Mua Cave view point with spectacular sights of the valley below
- Enjoy lunch with special local dishes in Ninh Binh
- Transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi with English speaking guide
DescriptionStart with pickup at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Travel by shuttle bus journey through the beautiful countryside until you reach Ninh Binh province. Arrive at the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu. The site was once the capital of the region. See the various shrines and temples such as King Dinh Temple. After Hoa Lu, travel to Mua Cave and start a trek up to the summit of Ngoa Long mountain. Once you reach the summit enjoy a beautiful view of the valley below. After working up your appetite on the trek, enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant. Next, take a 1.5-hour sampan boat trip operated by a local rower. Sail gently along the Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of the Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages. See the Tam Coc Caves of 'Ca', 'Hai' and 'Ba.' Be returned to your hotel in Hanoi at approximately 7:00 PM.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation inside Hanoi’s Old Quarter Round trip transfer with complimentary water English-speaking tour guide All entrance tickets and boat fee Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- The tour departs daily from Hanoi's Old Quarter
- You will hike about 486 steps to reach the top of Mua caves
- The sampan boat trip in Tam Coc lasting around 1.5 hours
- If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- Please note that the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫951,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today