My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Small Group Half-Day City Sightseeing Tour1 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Da Nang on this half-day sightseeing tour of the city. In a small group, visit hidden cave temples, admire views of the Marble Mountains, learn about ancient civilizations at the Cham Museum, and see the iconic Lady Buddha Statue.
- Enjoy a half-day tour of Da Nang, Central Vietnam’s modern beach city
- Visit hidden cave temples and soak up panoramic views of the Marble Mountains
- Learn about ancient civilisations at the Cham Museum and relax on white sands at My Khe Beach
DescriptionThe tour begins with pickup from your accommodation in Da Nang or Hoi An then heads towards the Marble Mountains. Arrive at the mountains and marvel at this impressive collection of limestone outcrops that dominate the city’s skyline. Next, visit the Linh Ung Pagoda and soak up the serene atmosphere of this ocean-side temple while learning about its history and significance. Continue the tour to the popular Cham Museum, boasting an incredible array of statues and artifacts relating to the Ancient Cham people. After a busy day of exploring Da Nang’s sights and learning about its culture, enjoy some free time to relax on My Khe beach.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Hoi An and Da Nang Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottle of water Entrance fees Personal expenses
- This is a small group tour
- The tour is also available as a private experience, you can select this option when booking
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations • The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now