My Guide Website?
Da Nang Port: Ba Na Hills, Golden Bridge & Marble Mountains
Visit Ba Na Hills, admire the views from the Golden Bridge, and explore the Marble Mountains on this private shore excursion from Da Nang Port.
- Visit the famous Golden Bridge, built on two huge outstretched hands
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain
- Discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
- Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the Ba Na Hills
DescriptionAfter picking you up from the port, the driver will take you to Ba Na Hills, where you can experience all four seasons in a single day. You will have the chance to visit the famous Golden Bridge, a 150-meter long pedestrian bridge with two giant stone hands supporting the structure. Admire the incredible views of the surrounding mountains and out to the sea on the horizon, if it is clear enough. Take the train to enjoy the views of the beautifully landscaped gardens while traveling comfortably and smoothly. Then stop to have a buffet lunch. Next, you will continue the journey by discovering the Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak, and Vong Nguyet Hill, offering panoramic views over all the surrounding hills. Leaving Ba Na Hills, your next destination is the Marble Mountains. Taking the stone steps carved into the mountain will lead you to a Buddhist Pagoda, and a beautiful viewpoint from the top of the mountain. Finally, enter Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, and an eerie underground tunnel where you can hear bats in the cave. You will then head back to Da Nang Port.
IncludesTransportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Cable Car and ticket to Ba Na Hills Bottled drinking water Buffet lunch Services of a tour guide Travel insurance
- Please provide all the compulsory information so that the local partner can arrange your pickup from Da Nang port. No amendments will be accepted
- After booking, you will need to send a scanned copy of your passport to the local partner