My Guide Website?
Da Nang Market Tour, Farming and Cooking Class10 Reviews
Experience the everyday life in Vietnam with a cooking tour in Da Nang. Visit a local market, do farming with locals and take part in a hands-on cooking class.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the morning market in Da Nang
- Visit the vegetable village and farm with the locals
- Feel the distinct green aroma of local varieties of veggies
- Take part in a hands-on cooking class
DescriptionVietnam is famous for its rich cuisine. Each region has its own specific character and taste. The food, however, generally has a variety of vegetables, soups, and delicious sauces. Especially Pho has shown its important position in Vietnamese cuisine. The dish is the harmonious combination of noodles in broth cooked elaborately with spices and many different herbs added. You will have the chance to make some other dishes such as Vietnamese steamed rice rolls, crispy spring rolls, and fresh salad. Following pick up from your hotel, visit a morning market in Da Nang and marvel at the seasonal fruits, noodles, herbs, vegetables, meat and fish on display. Interact with the vendors and get some tips on how to bargain and learn about the ingredients needed for cooking classes Visit a vegetable village where you will feel the green with a distinct aroma of local varieties of vegetables. Undertake a farming experience at the organic garden with farmers, learning about different types of vegetables and herbs, methods of cultivation, fertilizers, irrigation here. Drive along the scenic Han River back to the cooking class. The chef will guide you in making the famous traditional Vietnamese dishes also share valuable information about Vietnamese culinary culture. Learn how to cook Vietnamese food, such as Pho the beef noodle, Vietnamese steamed rice rolls, crispy spring rolls, and fresh papaya salad. Dessert is fresh seasonal fruit. You get to prepare your own lunch or dinner.
IncludesVegetable village fees Bottled water Transportation Tour insurance Lunch Cooking class English-speaking tour guide Juice Extra drinks Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes or thongs
- Do not forget your sunglasses in the hot season, from April to September)
- Bring your raincoat during the rainy season, from October to January)
- Food ingredients can be easily changed so please advise if you are vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, or have any allergies such as peanuts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now