My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Han River Cruise by Night with Dance Performance56 Reviews
Experience the mesmerizing beauty of Da Nang at night on a scenic cruise down the Han River. Enjoy a live Champa dance performance as you relax and see the famous cityscape and its lights pass you by.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hop aboard a memorable cruise down Da Nang's iconic Han River after dark
- Admire picturesque views of the city as its buildings light up by night
- Marvel at a live Champa dance performance as part of the cruising experience
- Enjoy the Dragon Bridge Show of Fire and Water at 9PM Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Soak up the fresh night air as you admire sights like the Sunworld Wheel
DescriptionEnjoy a night cruise up Da Nang's Han River including a dance performance. Witness famous city sights like the Sunworld Wheel, Dragon Bridge, and Love Lock Bridge as you go. Board your vessel and settle in to witness the special beauty of the city by night. Marvel at the picturesque night time activity and silent glistening lights as you glide along the river. Be enchanted by mesmerizing Champa dances performed by talented artists. Listen to the delightful accompanying melodies of local music, adding a touch of authenticity to your experience. Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 9 PM admire the Dragon Bridge Show of Fire and Water (if option selected). On weekend nights, the dragon comes to life in quite an unusual way: the bridge is closed to traffic, and the massive dragon head on the east end of the bridge releases bursts of flames and water in a spectacular night show.
IncludesCruise ticket Short Dance performance Dragon Bridge show (if option selected) Weekend surcharge for the reservation
- This tour will take place rain or shine. The Dragon Bridge Fire and Water show can be canceled due to the bad weather (Storms, Heavy Rains) Boarding time is depended on the River Police accepting the paper.