My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Hai Van Pass Private Guided Tour by Motorbike14 Reviews
Explore the Hai Van Pass on a guided motorbike tour from Da Nang with hotel pickup. Take a scenic journey along the coast of Central Vietnam, visit the Marble Mountains, and stop at Lang Co beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Riding on one of the most beautiful Pass of Vietnam, which was shown on Top Gear
- Learn some daily activities of local people on the way
- Amazing views from beachs to mountains, plenty of photo opportunity
- Swimming/Refreshing at the waterfall
DescriptionThe Hai Van Pass is a scenic mountain and has the most stunning landscape in Vietnam. With sudden curves and blind corners, and the views are sure to take your breath away, Hai Van Pass by motorbike tour is sure satisfy your desire for advanture. Forget the buses, get off beaten tracks and learn alot about what locals do for a living and see the most beautiful landscape surrounding the connecting roads between the mountains and oceans here. You can choose to be a pillon ( seat on the back of the bikes with our experienced guides) or ride by yourself behind our guide ( if you already have experience) to enjoy this trip, we can accomodate it all. We will pick you up and drop-off at your accomodation, so you don't have to go anywhere like other group tours, just stay ready for an adventure. You also will have a chance for swimming/refeshing at the fresh water Springs on the way to cool the heat down before lunch, lovely place. Detailed : - 8:00 pickup from your hotel - visit Marble Mountain - Riding along the coastline - Visit fishing village - highlight : The legendary Hai Van Pass - Coffee enjoying the view - Lang Co beach for lunch - swimming/refreshing at the fresh water springs - lots of chances for photo with nature and daily activities of local people - we can drop off you at your hotel or anywhere around that you want
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All expenses on tour are inclusive ( except food and drinks) Stop anywhere easily Interact with local people Swimming/Refreshing at the waterfall
- - We will pickup and drop off from your hotel - Lunch at local restaurant - You can do some swimming/refreshing at local stream - We can stop anywhere on the way for photo taking - Tour guides are English speaking, so they will be able to share the infomations on the way for you