My Guide Website?
Da Nang Discovery Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour that takes in the highlights of Da Nang, a city bordered by mountains, river, and sea. Discover its rich cultural treasures.
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain
- See the vast collection of Cham artifacts in the Cham Sculpture Museum
DescriptionThe beautiful city of Da Nang offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. From the hotel, we will visit Cham Sculpture Museum which is dedicated to the period of the Champa existence, which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam. The museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the 7th to the 15th century. We then visit Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum. Besides a replica of President Ho’s home in Ha Noi, this museum also has a lot of large war equipments including aircraft and tanks. Dragon Bridge, a very unique and modern bridge, Love Lock Bridge, Ca Chep Hoa Rong Statue and Da Nang Museum with rich local history and culture, are the next stops. Continue to Thuan Phuoc Bridge at Tien Sa Port, a wonderful bridge in Da Nang City and come to restaurant for lunch. In the afternoon, we will visit Son Tra Peninsula visit the spectacular Son Tra Quan Yin, or Goddess of Mercy statue. After that, we will continue to Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally 'five elements mountains') where we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We will also visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village.
IncludesTransportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide (other languages available on request with surcharge) Travel insurance
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Please provide the name and nationality of each participant for insurance registration purposes.
- If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion.
- For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking.