Da Nang Discovery Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour that takes in the highlights of Da Nang, a city bordered by mountains, river, and sea. Discover its rich cultural treasures.
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain
- See the vast collection of Cham artifacts in the Cham Sculpture Museum
DescriptionVisit the Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum on a full-day tour of Da Nang. See a replica of President Ho’s Hanoi home, with a house on stilts, pond, and garden. Continue to the Da Nang Museum of local history and culture. At the Cham Sculpture Museum you’ll find over 300 terracotta and stone works of art from the seventh to fifteenth centuries. Break for lunch before heading to Marble Mountain to see natural caves and take in views from the top. Visit a variety of pagodas and the sculpture village. Next is Son Tra Peninsula and the Goddess of Mercy statue. Marvel at the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha and hear the legend behind the patron saint of seamen.
IncludesTransportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide (other languages available on request) Travel insurance Tips/gratuities Personal expenses (shopping, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Please provide the name and nationality of each participant for insurance registration purposes.
- If you have a special event or a celebration occurring during the trip, please provide the date and the occasion.
- For dietary and medical requests, please provide specific information when booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY