Da Nang by Night Tour1 Reviews
This tour of Da Nang is an adventurous getaway from Hoi An to explore the alluring Vietnam coastline. Go sightseeing learn about the history of the third largest city in Vietnam.
- Visit Marble Mountain by climbing up hundreds of stone stairs, enjoy the panoramic of Da Nang, see many Buddhist sanctuaries in natural caves
- See a 67 meter-high Goddess of Mercy statue on the lush national park standing 693 meters above sea level
- Visit Dragon Bridge, designed and built in the shape of a dragon and watch the show of the dragon breathing fire and water in 5 minutes
- Enjoy Da Nang by night lit up brilliantly by colorful lights around the bridges, buildings and civil house
- Enjoy some Vietnamese restaurant food
DescriptionVisit Marble Mountains, the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. You will have the chance to see many caves inside the mountains that have been decorated as temples and Buddhist sanctuaries for hundreds of years. You can also have opportunity to “go to the heaven” then “back to the hell cave”. There will also be plenty of time for photos. Then, you can visit the Non Nuoc traditional marble carving village at the foot of Marble Mountains. The village is famous for stone sculptures and handicrafts. The next stop is the Monkey Mountains, a lush national park standing 693 meters above sea level. You can experience a superb view of the Da Nang coastline and Da Nang city. You can also see the 67-meter high statue of the Lady Buddha, where local people come to pray. Here you can enjoy the serenity of the sacred atmosphere. Go over Thuan Phuoc Bridge, one of the five big bridges of Da Nang city to the other side of Han river, and go to a Vietnamese restaurant. Then visit Dragon Bridge, designed and built in the shape of a dragon. You will stop here for a while to have a look at the bridge and experience the life of the Da Nang city by night. Then you will have the chance to watch the show of the dragon breathing in fire for two minutes, and three minutes of breathing in water, making it an incredible highlight in Da Nang City (only in weekends).
IncludesA bottle of watẻr Transportation Tour insurance Lunch or dinner Extra drinks Tips
- Please wear comfortable shoes - there is a considerable amount of climbing and walking. Don’t forget your sunglasses during the hot season (April-September) and your rain coats in rainy season (October-January). If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, glutor require gluten free food, or have a nut allergy, these can be accommodated for.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability