My Guide Website?
Da Nang: 5-Hour Guided Night Tour
Explore the fascinating city of Da Nang by night on this small-group tour. Take a cruise on the Han River, visit the impressive Da Nang Dragon Bridge, and sample tasty Vietnamese cuisine at Helio Market.
- Explore the fascinating city of Da Nang by night in a small group
- Enjoy a cruise on the Han River
- Visit the impressive Da Nang Dragon Bridge
- Stroll the marina and sample tasty Vietnamese food at Helio Night Market
- Travel with a local guide and learn fun facts about the city
DescriptionDiscover how Da Nang comes to life at night on a guided evening tour. Explore this vibrant city’s relaxed riverbank, bustling marina, and enormous dragon-shaped bridge. Hop aboard a cruise down the Han River, stopping to admire panoramic city views and scenes of local life. Afterwards, visit the impressive Da Nang Dragon Bridge. Spanning an awe-inspiring 200 meters and resembling a majestic dragon, this world-famous bridge is truly a sight to behold. Finally, wrap things up with a delicious dinner or shop for handicrafts at Helio Night Market. See how the locals love live music, explore a dance arcade, and visit countless food stands.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Hoi An and Da Nang Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottled water Entrance Fees
- This is a small-group tour or a private tour if selected in the options
- The exact pickup time depends on your respective hotel location
- Since not all entrance fees and personal expenses are included in this tour, please bring some cash along with you