My Guide Website?
Da Nang: 3.5-Hour Food Tour by Motorbike with Driver2 Reviews
Discover why Da Nang has the reputation as a food haven amongst the Vietnamese, particularly for sumptuous seafood. On this food tour of Da Nang sample a selection of the city’s best culinary treats.
- Tour around Da Nang the most authentic Vietnamese way, by motorbike
- See where many of the ingredients of local dishes are bought from at Con Market
- Sample some local specialties in the lively atmosphere of the market; including a unique sweet soup
- Ride on to Da Nang’s most famous seafood restaurant street
DescriptionChoose from a shared or private experience to explore Da Nang on this 3.5-hour food tour. Your tour guide will pick you up by motorbike and take you for a ride to Con Market, the largest wholesale and retail venue in the central region of Vietnam. Explore the market and its over 2,000 traders operating there. Enjoy a selection of local specialties such as Mi Quang or Banh Xeo. Try Da Nang’s version of a northern Vietnamese favorite, Bun Cha Ca and taste the unique sweet soups of Da Nang. The cooking methods of these sweet treats have been perfected over many generations and you certainly won't forget how they taste. After spending time eating in Con Market, head to Da Nang’s most famous seafood street, which is not far from the stunning My Khe Beach. Find out what all the fuss is about by digging into a delicious selection of fresh shellfish dishes, which are perfectly complimented by a beer.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Motorbike with driver English-speaking guide Travel insurance Food Bottled drinking water
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Foreigners in Vietnam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. Purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.