My Guide Website?
Chan May Port to Hoi An Private tour
Chan May port to Hoi An excursion is a fantastic full-day private tour that allows you to discover Hoi An's hidden charm.
- Visiting Lap An lagoon
- Taking photos of Lang Co beach- one of the most attractive beaches in the world voted by the World Bay with the panoramic views of the fishing village
- Hai Van Pass- a fabulous and adventurous pass roads in the World with the fantastic views of Da Nang and Hue at the height 500m above sea level.
- Marble Mountains- a cluster of 5 marble mountains represent 5 basic elements to create the Universe. Admiring the masterpieces from Nature.
- Hoi An Ancient town- a former international trading port of Vietnam from the 16th century.
DescriptionChan May port to Hoi An excursion is a fantastic full-day private tour that allows you to discover Hoi An's hidden charm. From 7 am to 8:30 am, the tour guide and driver will come to pick you up at the Chan May Port gate, from your Cruise Ship about 600 meters. Visiting Lap An lagoon- a beautiful and largest brackish lagoon in Southeast Asia with a rustic view of oyster farms, a fishing village. After that, we will stop at Lang Co beach on the way to Hoi An for you to take beautiful photos. Lang Co Beach is one of Vietnam's and the world's most beautiful beaches. After that, you'll cross the Hai Van pass. It is not only a stunning pass but also a Vietnamese wonder. You arrive at the Marble Mountains around 10:45 a.m. In the heart of Da Nang, there is a beautiful cluster of five limestone and marble mountains. Around 12 pm, we will enjoy a lovely lunch at a beautiful riverside restaurant in Hoi An. After that, Continue to explore Hoi An ancient town with some highlights such as the Japanese-covered bridge, Tan Ky Old House, Fujian Assembly Hall, and Hoi An Central Market. Around 15:20 pm, the Hoi An private car takes you back to Chan May Port, tour ends. We wish you have a great day trip with us.
IncludesA high-quality vehicle with A/C. Pick up at the entrance, 600m from your Cruise Ship. All the Entrance tickets and fees. Lunch at a local restaurant. English speaking tour guide. 2 bottles of water/ person/ day.
- Trip information: Estimated distance: 75 km Estimated duration: 5 hours Extra 1 hour: N/A