My Guide Website?
Cham Island: Underwater Walking & Snorkeling Tour69 Reviews
Go swimming, snorkeling and underwater walking and discover Cham Island's amazing sea life. Savor a delicious seafood lunch.
- Discover the colors of Cham Island's sea life
- Feel the wind on your face on a ride on a traditional Vietnamese wooden boat
- Marvel at the flavors of a delicious seafood lunch
- Hand feed the fish on the Ocean floor
- Enjoy at any level of experience of diving
DescriptionAfter pick-up, begin the short drive to Cua Dai Wharf, where you will board a traditional Vietnamese boat. Relax on deck and take in your surroundings on the 1-hour ride to Cham Island. Upon arrival at Cham Island, enjoy various activities, such as swimming, snorkeling and the underwater walking. Explore the underwater world and discover the animals inhabiting it. Admire the colorful and plentiful marine life while taking a stroll through its natural environment. Continue to Bai Chong Beach to enjoy a delicious seafood lunch. Take the opportunity for another swim or just relax in the hammocks. Then, start the journey back to your hotel in Hoi An.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in the center of Hoi An and Da Nang, if option selected Professional guide and safety instructor Use of snorkeling equipment Lunch Mineral water
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years
- Non-divers and non-swimmers are welcome on this excursion
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma and heart conditions) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor in those cases