My Guide Website?
Cham Island: Snorkeling with Transfer from Hoi An or Da Nang
Transfer from Hoi An or Da Nang to explore the marine protected area of Cham Island. Snorkel in the sea to enjoy the beauty of the coral reefs, explore Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, and have a local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience thrills with a speedboat ride to the island
- Visit some unique places such as Hai Tang Pagoda, Marine Protected Area
- Snorkeling and see sea creatures
- Lunch with local specialties and sea seafood
- Free time to relax or go for a walk on the beach in the afternoon
Description8:15 - 8h45. Morning pick up at your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to the pier in Cua Dai beach. Get on speed boat and depart to Cham Island (30 minutes). Arrive at Lang village of Cham island and our tour guide will help you understand more about Cham island with its history. Visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market. Then get back on board and go swimming and snorkeling to see the coral reef and biology system of Cham islands. Then transfer to Bai Ong beach and have lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon you are free relaxing on the beach or go swimming. You can join basket boat, water sports (your own expenses) or trek along the coast as well as discover the fishing villages nearby. 14.00 back to the pier and get on board to return the mainland. The driver awaits and transfers you back your hotel. End the tour at your hotel.
IncludesEntry or admission fee Entry tax English speaking Guide Pick up – Drop off in Da Nang and Hoi An. Speed boat transfer to island. Snorkel equipments (Glasses, Breathing tube). Lunch.
- Please add our whatsap once booking is confirmed. Snorkeling time from 40 - 50 minutes (can be changed according to the weather). The product is not ready if the weather is not good