My Guide Website?
Cai Be: Private Day Tour1 Reviews
Discover the magnificent Cai Be on this private day tour. Travel past beautiful tropical fruit orchards and the town's cottage industry as you cruise Mekong Delta's numerous streams on sampan. Stop at a workshop along the way and taste the local flavors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the beautiful of Mekong Delta
- Experience rowing the sampan through small canals
- Enjoy a plenty of tropical fruits
- Visit the local workshops as coconut candy factory, rice wine,...
DescriptionDepart at 7:30AM with our tour guide & private car transfer. On this Cai Be day tour, you'll leave the crowded streets of Ho Chi Minh City and travel far into the Mekong Delta. Take a private boat and begin exploring the Delta as soon as you get at Cai Be. Cruise by river islands, coconut trees, and fish farms, passing trading boats loaded with fresh produce. Continue traveling and stop by a nearby workshop; there are interesting things to see there, like how coconut candy is made, pop rice, rice wine, and snake wine. Taking advantage of free samples of regional specialties and learning about local Mekong people's daily routines. Take a little stroll through a thriving fruit garden and the neighborhood town. The excursion's highlight is a peaceful, relaxing rowing ride down a coconut canal. Having lunch at a nearby riverside restaurant before returning to the boat dock.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fee Vietnamese traditional lunch Bottled water English speaking tour guide Air condition car
- - Please provide us your hotel information for pick up before 12 hours of departure - If you don't want to pick up or your place is out of Dist 1, please come to our counter in Sai Gon Central Post Office. - In the main gate of Sai Gon Post Office, face to inside, looking the counter named VietCruise Tours in your left hand which is 50m from main gate.