My Guide Website?
Bike and Bite Tour1 Reviews
This is a great way to see the charming city of Hoi An and takes you off the beaten path to get a unique glimpse into the daily lives of locals. This easy 10 km ride is a perfect mix of great food, easy exercise, and sightseeing.
- Taste some unique local specialties
- Enjoy 5 km of riding by bike
- Visit 5 tasting locations, featuring 9 delicious samples (enough for lunch or dinner)
- Laugh and learn about local culture and food history
- Explore places that are not found in your guidebooks
DescriptionIf you love cycling and food, this Hoi An Bike and Bite tour is perfect for you. Exercise and sightsee as you explore the city. This tour focuses on street food in Hoi An. During the cycling tour, you will enjoy generous samples of 9 dishes. In a small group (up to 12), you will cycle through real neighbourhoods to indulge in Hoi An’s best foods at places that have been making these delicacies for generations. This tour aims to show you how real Vietnamese people live, work, and eat. Enough food is served that most participants will not need dinner after the tour. You should eat a light lunch before the tour. Important information - Weather condition: Tour takes place rain or shine - Please have a light lunch to make room for the food you will be tasting during this tour - Note: Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. (For vegetarians, could you eat fish sauce, egg? - What to wear: you can wear just about anything you want when you ride. However, women should NOT wear short dresses, skirts. Highlights: - Taste some of unique local specialties food in Hoi An - Visit rice paddy fields and Tra Que Vegetable Village - Visit the oldest pagoda in Hoi An - Chuc Thanh Pagoda founded all the way back in 1454 - 5 tasting locations, 9 delicious samples (enough for lunch or dinner) - Laugh and Learn about local culture and food history - Menu: White rose dumplings, Fried Wonton, Bun Bo- Local Beef Noodles Soup, Vietnamese coffee, Banh My- Vietnamese Sandwich, Balut egg( optional), Bánh khọt / Savoury Coconut Pancake; Slice pork wrapped with rice paper; Dessert
IncludesBicycle English-speaking tour guide Food tasting and dinner Soft drink 1 Beer
- - Please have a light lunch to make room for the food you will be tasting during this tour - Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. (For vegetarians, could you eat fish sauce, egg? - Please advise your height so we can arrange the best bicycle for you.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,027,500Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today