My Guide Website?
Bai Tu Long Bay: 3-Day & 2-Night Swan Cruises13 Reviews
Join a 3-day 2-night cruise into the legendary Gulf of Tonkin. It includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience.
- Learn about Ha Long Bay’s history and local people
- Kayak to discover beautiful stone islands and Thien Canh Son Cave
- Swim and relax in the emerald water
- Join the sunset party in the afternoon and watch the sunset
- Learn how to make some traditional Vietnamese dishes
DescriptionOn the first day, you will be picked up from your hotel and head to the northeast of Vietnam. On arrival at 12:30 PM, you will be transferred to the cruise. Then, enjoy a welcome drink, and listen to a safety briefing before checking into your cabin. At 1:30 PM, enjoy a delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay. Arrive at Cap La Island, the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay, at 3:00 PM. Enjoy swimming, relaxing, or kayaking through the karst and the breathtaking nature. At 5:30, arrive back to the boat and enjoy a sunset party while sailing to the overnight anchorage. At 7:00 PM, indulge in a sumptuous set-dinner onboard. Then, at 8:30 PM, enjoy free time and join in with games, or try your luck at squid fishing. Your second day will start at 6:30 AM with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. At 7:00 AM, a Western-style breakfast will be served with traditional Vietnamese food. At 8:30 AM, explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave. Your tour guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay and this cave, made by Mother Nature. At 9:30 AM, you'll cruise past several floating hamlets including Cap La and Vung Ha, and enter the center of the pristine Bai Tu Long Geology Park. On arrival, enjoy a whole day of fun and relaxation with more kayaking, swimming, and sandy beaches. Be back to the boat for a delicious hot lunch at noon. At 2:00 PM, spend more time relaxing, kayaking, cave visiting, and swimming. Then, return to the main boat at 4:30 PM and enjoy a sunset party. Again, dinner will be served at 7:00 PM and then you can enjoy free time at 8:30 PM to join in with games, or try your luck at squid fishing. On the third day, start at 6:30 AM with a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck. At 7:00 AM, a Western-style breakfast will be served with traditional Vietnamese food. At 9:30 AM, finish packing and check out of your cabin. At 10:30 AM, a Vietnamese cooking demonstration will take place on the boat. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese brunch at 11:00 AM before disembarking at 12:00 PM. At 12:30 PM, it is time to say farewell to Halong Bay and then return to Hanoi. You will be dropped back to your hotel at around 5:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Welcome drinks Cruise itinerary and program Entrance and sightseeing fees English-speaking tour guide Deluxe cabins with air-conditioning and an en-suite bathroom Day boat trip to Vung Vieng fishing village and Bai Tu Long Bay Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner Bamboo rowing boat/kayaking Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Please note, the itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and visa expiry date
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard
- Please remember to bring a swimsuit, sunglasses and insect repellent
- Please advise of any dietary requirements or room decorations for a honeymoon, birthdays etc. at the time of booking
- Please share your hotel address and contact number for the pick-up service
- Surcharge for occasional events: Christmas Eve (24th December) and New Year’s Eve (31st December) - $25 for adults & $15 for children, Lunar Tet - $15 for adults & $10 for children