My Guide Website?
Bai Tu Long Bay: 2-Day 5-Star Cruise with Kayak3 Reviews
This five-star best Halong bay cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and is the most enjoyable way for to explore the Bai Tu Long Bay.
- Stay in luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub, shower, and mini bar
- Relax in a private double jacuzzi with a view of Bai Tu Long Bay
- Play mini golf on board, kayak, learn Tai Chi, or go night fishing
DescriptionDay 1 Be picked up at your hotel and start the 3.5-hour drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf. Check-in at the private waiting hall – the OS Lounge. Embark on the Starlight Cruise by transfer boat. Listen to a cruise briefing and receive your room key. Savor a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay - to see the life of local fishermen. You can then either take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village or go kayaking by yourself with the help and instruction of a tour guide around the Village. Return to the Starlight Cruise and relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while watching a cooking demonstration. Dinner is then served. Day 2 Begin your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Catch a morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee and have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium sized and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay. Head back to the harbor while having an early lunch on board. Disembark the Starlight Cruise then get transferred back to Hanoi.
IncludesEntrance fees, taxes and service charge Bamboo rowboat trip in Vung Vieng or kayaking English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar Welcome drink Cooking class Meals as per itinerary Sunrise tai-chi demonstration Complimentary bottled water Hotel pick-up and drop off Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (Hotel should be in Old Quarter) Drinks Personal expenses Tips & gratuities Single supplement at $65 if guests travel alone or in a group with an odd number
- Please bring a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash
- Single supplement at $98/single is not included if guests travel alone or group in odd number
- Compulsory Gala dinner surcharge at $35 per person on 31st December
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, it is not recommended to do overnight cruise for: people with disability (physical or sensory), people with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed or epilepsy, people over 80 or over 120kg.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now