My Guide Website?
Bai Tu Long Bay 2 Day 1 Night Cruise
Discover natural beauty of Bay with a trip to visit natural cave, go kayaking to different small corners of the bay, chill with sunset party and enjoy the nights on wonder. Enjoy with meals & fishing
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay, the less visited part of Halong Bay, Discovery Cave
- Traditional wooden boats for small group, unique experience
- Cozy cabin with large windows and en-suite bathroom Ocean view with amenities
- Go kayaking to explore limestone islands on watery landscape and swimming.
- Authentic Vietnamese cuisines, Cooking class, Sunset party, Tai Chi Morning
DescriptionDAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (L, D) 08:10 – 08:30:The shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi located Old Quarter and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. (If you use our shuttle bus) 11:40: Arrive in our office at SunWorld Port, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat. 12:10: Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin. 13:20: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay. 15:00: Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing. 17:30: Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage. 19:00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard. 20:30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
IncludesEnglish Speaking Guide on boat Entrance and Sightseeing fees Cruise through Halong bay & Bai Tu Long Bay All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast) Cooking demonstration Sunset party Kayaking, Squid fishing, Swimming Welcome drink, cold handkerchief 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin A bottle water on the bus Service charge, Insurance on board Tai Chi in the Morning Free a birthday cake if you are have a birthday on boat. Free set-up room honeymoon or anniversary
- Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice. There will be an extra charge in peak season ($10 per person) from Oct 1 to April 30 which can be paid on the cruise