4-Hour My Son Early Morning Tour By Bus16 Reviews
This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son Sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 12th centuries. This zone is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Learn about the rise and fall of the once formidable Champa Kingdom
- See eight century’s worth of sculptural masterworks
- Avoid the crowds and traffic
DescriptionLeave Hoi An early in the morning at around 5:00 AM as you depart for the ancient city of My Son. Explore this ancient complex and learn from your expert guide as they explain the meaning behind the various architectural forms, and bring to life the history of the formidable Champa Kingdom, that dominated the region from the 4th to the 12th century. The early start now becomes worth it as you watch the sunrise over the beautiful countryside, casting a golden light over the ornate ruins and temple complexes. At this time of day, the ancient city is likely to be very quiet, and you can almost hear the ghosts of the lost Champa kings and priests whispering from within the stones. Return to Hoi An around 9:00 AM, with plenty of time for a full day of activities.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Transportation Pick up service My Son entrance fee (150,000 VND/1 pax) Drop-off service Tips Electric car hire in My Son (30,000 VND)
- Unfortunately, pick-up is not possible from Koi Resort or villages near Tra Que
- Drop-off after the tour is at Hoi An city center
- Please note watching the sunrise will depend on weather conditions on the day. It may not be possible in the event of bad weather.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability