My Guide Website?
3-Hour Sunrise or Sunset Photography Tour in Hoi An6 Reviews
Your guide will take you to the best locations in the villages outside of Hoi An to guarantee spectacular photographs on a private or shared tour. This is a dream tour for amateur and professional photographers alike.
- Enjoy a great opportunity to take beautiful photos in Hoi An
- Admire the spectacular sunrise or sunset in Hoi An
- Marvel at the breathtaking landscapes and see the locals go about their daily work
- Choose between a shared or private tour
DescriptionThis photography tour is available either at sunrise or at sunset. For the sunrise tour, start with early pick-up and go to Cua Dai Port before the sun comes up. Take the boat to Duy Hai for a view of fishermen and their nets on the water. You will also have the chance to watch the fishermen bring in their catch from a night at sea on the river’s delta where the ocean and the river meet. Discover amazing scenery, river landscapes and take portraits of the local people. Hoi An is very peaceful and quiet at sunrise. You can enjoy the atmosphere of rural village life with immense paddy fields, garden houses, small roads and rivers. This makes up a rustic and simple picture of the rural life at the beginning of the day. Finish your tour with a visit Duy Hai fish market and take a rest to enjoy a delicious coffee. For the sunset tour you will be picked up from your hotel to go Tra Que Village. While walking through beautiful fields and vegetable gardens, you will have an introduction to this village. Capture photographs of farmers working the rice paddies with the sunset reflecting off the water and villagers heading home. Take a rest to enjoy delicious coffee at the riverside. Focusing on farm life, you will travel by boat to a village surrounded by the Thu Bon River. Follow your guide to capture what Vietnam is really about. The tour can be joined by both beginner and professional photographers and is adaptable to all kinds of camera.
IncludesTransfers and transportation as per the itinerary Entrance fees Boat Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request) Travel insurance Photographer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in Hoi An city center (except South Hoi An area)
- Every child must be accompanied by 1 adult: additional children must pay the adult price
- Please provide the name and nationality of members attending the tour for insurance registration purposes
- Please provide any information regarding specific dietary requirements or medical conditions, if applicable
- Please note that this trip is not advised from October to January due to the weather conditions. However, an exclusive photography tour can be arranged upon request during these months
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,148,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today