3 Day Ha Long - Lan Ha Bay 5 Star Cruise
Immerse yourself in the beauty of this stunning waterway aboard a classic Vietnamese vessel. This unique itinerary will lead you amongst the natural wonders and through the quieter corners of the Bay.
- Follow a creative and unique itinerary designed by specialists and geographers
- Be looked after by professional and enthusiastic staff
- Sleep in a cabin with a private balcony
- Kayak in different caves
- Cycle at Viet Hai Village
DescriptionThis dreamy cruise will leave you with lifelong memories. You will be picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and head to Halong Bay. On arrival you will enjoy a welcome drink on board and a delicious buffet lunch. Cruise past hundreds of fascinating limestone pinnacles towering from the water. It is then time for some kayaking fun, exploring the beauty of nature in the hidden lagoon as you paddle through caves, gazing up at stalactites. There is a stop for you to go swimming in the emerald waters. Back aboard, it’s time to relax with the Happy Hour deals. You can join in a traditional cooking class. Once anchored for your tranquil overnight stay, the evening begins with the fantastic flavors of our deluxe dinner set menu. The next morning, you can start the day with a tai chi lesson on the sundeck, followed by a light breakfast. Then, transfer ashore for a bus trip to Cat Ba National Park. Here you will enjoy a forest walk before heading to the peak with its magnificent views over the whole island. Explore the historic Trung Trang Cave – a real highlight. Over lunch, you are free to discover the local life and food of Cat Ba township. Then, it is off to a picturesque beach for a swim before visiting the spectacular viewpoint of Cannon Fort. Transfer back to the cruise boat for a pre-dinner cocktail. After dinner you can relax, retire, or try your luck catching squids. On the final morning, you can sharpen your tai chi skills some more before breakfast. The crew will take you to Viet Hai village, located in Cat Ba National Park. Enjoy biking through the charming scenery of a traditional village in the coastal north of Vietnam. Returning aboard, you can take it easy before a light brunch is served while the ship navigates slowly back to the harbor. After disembarking it’s time to begin the drive back to your hotel in Hanoi.
IncludesFree transfer roundtrip bus (Hanoi – Ha Long) Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view balcony English-speaking guide onboard All meals onboard mentioned (3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfast) Complimentary 2 bottles of water in each cabin Entrance and sightseeing fees Cooking class and Tai-chi Kayak (2 people share a kayak) Spa, massage, beverages, and personal expenses Surcharge on Christmas, New Year, and Lunar New year Gratuities
- • Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice • Swimming or kayaking activity may not be possible due to bad weather. Unused services are not subjected to a refund • Meals on board served are seafood, Vietnamese, and international cuisine. Any special request for food preference, allergies, or dietary requirements should be informed at least 2 days before the departure date • Advanced registration with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date is required from all passengers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability