My Guide Website?
2-Day Trekking Tour in Sa Pa with Homestay by Limousine17 Reviews
Trek through the terraced rice fields and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains and Muong Hoa valley on a 2-day tour from Hanoi. Spend the night at a homestay of the ethnic minority people and get some time to explore Sa Pa.
- Spend the night at a mountain homestay in Ta Van village
- Meet the different ethnic minority groups of Sa Pa
- Learn about traditional culture and see local activities
- Trek through the terraced rice fields and bamboo forests of Muong Hoa valley
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi – Sa Pa (L, D) - Morning: A limousine will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at around 7am, then depart for Sapa, it takes about 6 hours and you'll have 2 stop points for restroom or light meal in case youre hungry. You’ll arrive at our restaurant first, have lunch, check-in your hotel and rest until the tour guide pick you up to start the trek. - Afternoon: Arrive in Sa Pa and take a walking tour to visit the local market and meet ethnic minority Black H’mong and Red Zao people in their traditional costumes. Trek through the Muong Hoa valley after lunch. Brave the suspension bridge to Y Linh Ho village, where you can watch the H’mong people go about their daily lives. Continue up the mountain to Lao Chai village, and then check into your homestay, where you can learn about the mountain life of the Dzay ethnic minority people. Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sa Pa – Hanoi (B, L) - Morning: after having breakfast, you'll start trekking from Ta Van village and see the terraced rice fields, small hamlets and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Continue to the Red Zao village of Giang Ta Chai and get beautiful views of the Muong Hoa River. - Afternoon: around 2pm back to your hotel and pack your things. Say goodbye and prepare to leave Sapa, get on the limousine back to Hanoi at 2.30pm. - Evening: around 9-10pm drop off at your hotel in Hanoi.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by modern air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats Transportation by van with experienced driver in Sa Pa English-speaking local guide in Sa Pa Meals (1 x dinner, 2 x lunch and 1 x breakfast) All entrance tickets to sites indicated 1 night at a homestay with basic single bed, hot water, mosquito net and blanket Insurance on board the bus
- Drop off in Hanoi will be at the office on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings
- The trek is 9 kilometers long and not recommended for older guests or children
- Please note, the facilities at the homestay will not be the same as a hotel
- Bring warm clothes and a scarf, hat or cap as the weather in Sa Pa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September to March
- Due to the altitude, Sa Pa is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please bring cash in Vietnamese dong as the banking system in Sa Pa doesn’t always function well. US dollars, euros and Australian dollars are accepted
- Please bring any medicine you require in case of illness
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,345,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today