My Guide Website?
2 day Trang An - Mua cave - Cycling with Bungalow stay11 Reviews
Visit the popular sites of Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave. Discover the culture and the daily life of the local people. Enjoy a cooking class and take a boat trip through the caves.
- Discovery the unique and panoramic view from Mua Cave
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Trang An boating with limestone mountains
- Experience the daily life of local people with morning market
- Enjoy local cuisines in Ninh Binh and cycling in the peaceful countryside
- Visit ancient citadel of hoa lu with 17th century ancient temple of king Dinh
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Trang An boating - Mua cave - Overnight in bungalow (meal included: lunch, dinner) From 7.30 - 8.15 am, you are picked up at hotel then go to Hoa Lu ancient citadel. Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel and take some time to visit King Dinh's temples, and then enjoy a lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will board a sampan to visit Trang An - the wonder of the world by boat to see many underwater caves and beautiful scenery with limestone mountains. A short drive to Mua cave to trek up to dragon mountain with 'love valley' with a million dollar view. Then you will check in bungalow to relax and have dinner there. Overnight in bungalow. Day 2: Cycling to local market - extra boat trip with less tourists - Tuyet Tinh Coc - Hanoi (meal included: breakfast, lunch) After breakfast, local guide will take you to visit a local market to see how local people exchange goods. Have lunch and check out then cycle to old trang an to get on a boat trip to the less touristy place then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc - the pagoda on the mountain where Queen Duong Van Nga retired and became the monk. 16.00 pm, go back to bungalow to relax and get on car to the big bus to go back to Hanoi. Trip ends
IncludesRound trip transfer from Hanoi with pick-up and drop off from hotel or accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter Transfer on 2nd day in Tam Coc/Trang An Overnight in Bungalow with swimming pool located in Tam Coc/Trang An with twin or triple sharing basis All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary All meals as dedicated itinerary Cycling in the countryside led by local guide Free bike using during the time in bungalow Boat trip in Trang An/Tam Coc depending on water level Visit Hoa Lu, Mua Cave with Dragon mounntain, Tuyet Tinh Coc with pagoda on mountain English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- If you are not returning to Hanoi and are catching a train to Dong Hoi City, Hue City or Da Nang City, a transfer service can be organized from Ninh Binh train station
- If you have a bus journey to Dong Hoi City, Hue City or Da Nang Cit you can be picked up from the restaurant in Tam Coc
- The order of sightseeing might be changed but you are guaranteed not to miss any place indicated in the itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫3,400,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today