My Guide Website?
2-Day Sapa Adventure with long treks - overnight in hotel8 Reviews
This trekking trip will bring you closer to some ethnic villages in the valley near Sapa. Spend your time exploring the local culture and enjoy the beautiful moments of the nature in Sapa.
- Nice journey with sleeper bus Hanoi - Sapa - hanoi to see nice red river delta
- Long trek to Ma Tra - Taphin village and meet a Black H'Mong and Red Dao people
- Afternoon trek to Lao Chai - Tavan village with Zday people and homestay there
- Socialize with local tour guide and sleeper bus only in Vietnam
- Guided tour with all meals included + transfer + homestay in Ta Van village
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi - Sapa - sleep on the bus - Long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (meal included: Lunch, Dinner) 6.15 am: Be ready at meeting point (204 Tran Quang Khai street - 15 minutes walking from Hoan Kiem lake) to get on Sleeper bus to Sapa. Sleep on the bus with some stops on the way. (single berth or cabin berth for 2 people). You will stop in some places on the highway to stretch your legs and have some snack if you did not have breakfast because early departure. Át 13.30 pm, our representative picks you up at Sapa bus station and walk to 139 Thach Son - Sapa May hotel to relax and have tour briefing, have lunch at May sapa hotel and prepare light backpack for trekking to Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van This is one of the most beautiful trek in the world with 10 kms through Muong Hoa valley with Fansipan mountain and beautiful stream and villages with terrace fields. 17.00 pm: Approach Ta Van village and the car/bus will pick you up back to May Sapa hotel, have dinner and enjoy the evening and overnight there. Day 2: Trek to Ma Tra - Ta Phin home of Black H'mong and Red Dao people - Hanoi. (Meal included: Breakfast, Lunch) 7.30 am: Have sunrise breakfast at hotel and be ready for another trekking adventure to less touristy places in Sapa. 8.00 am: Bus and guide drive you up to Ma Tra village - home of Black Hmong people to see their daily life with house on the mountain and very nice terrace fields, then go to Ta Phin village, you can see the very colourful clothes they wear in the market. It is totally different from what you can see in Sapa town. Come back to hotel for lunch. 13.30 - 14.00 pm: Get on bus back to Hanoi. You will be dropped off at 204 Tran Quang Khai about 20.30. Trip ends.
IncludesRound-trip bus ticket between Hanoi and Sapa Please note that there are 2 kinds of buses: Sleeper bus with seperate berth for 1 person/berth and Cabin bus with 1 small cabin for 2 people. The berth is 1,5 meters long and same with the cabin. So if you are more than 1.70 meter tall, please be aware of this before booking this trip, you need to accept one of those kinds of buses to Sapa). Basic accommodation at homestay in Ta Van with single mattress or bed + hot water and warm house Local English speaking guide in Sapa Pick–up from the Ta Van back to Sapa All entrance tickets to indicated sites as Matra - Ta Phin and Lao Chai - Ta Van Accommodation in May sapa hotel 3* with deluxe double/twin room with window Meals as 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- This is a challenging trekking tour, and is not recommended for those who are not in good physical condition, seniors, or children
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, and cap , trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, and insect repellent are recommended
- It is recommended to bring spending money with you
- If you require any medication, it is strongly recommended that you bring this with you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,928,500Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today