My Guide Website?
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise288 Reviews
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on board an elegant vessel equipped like a royal palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruise the emerald green waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury
- Marvel at the thousands of limestone karst rock formations
- Hike to the top of Ti Top Island for panoramic views
DescriptionExperience the scenic beauty of Ha Long Bay in complete luxury aboard a boat kitted out like a royal palace! Relax on board with complimentary meals and adventure activities, such as kayaking close to the limestone karst formations. Go on a night squid fishing trip, or sing your favorite songs at a karaoke session! Day 1: Halong Bay (L, D) - Scenic cruise, hiking, swimming, kayaking Following pick-up from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi at around 8:00 AM, depart for Ha Long Bay and journey to Tuan Chau Port for an estimated arrival time of 12:00 PM. Complete all your check-in formalities, and then enjoy a set menu seafood lunch as you set sail across the emerald green waters. Marvel at the thousands of limestone karst islands, islets and rock formations emerging from the water in curious shapes. Take part in a kayaking activity and venture close alongside the limestone cliffs. Explore a tranquil bay or hike to Ti Top Island to get a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay from the top of the mountain. Swim in the inviting waters, weather permitting. Watch the sunset during a party on the upper deck in the late afternoon, before feasting on a special dinner cooked by a professional chef. Enjoy some time at leisure in the evening to relax, sing some of your favorites songs at a karaoke session or go on a night squid fishing adventure. Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L) - Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking classHa Wake up early to take beautiful photos of the sunrise. Then, join a Tai Chi session before breakfast. Next, journey to Surprising Cave to discover the most beautiful grotto in Ha Long Bay. Check out at 09:00 and cruise around the lesser explored areas of the bay on the way back to Tuan Chau Port. Take part in a cooking class and enjoy a farewell lunch before you disembark at Tuan Chau Port at around 11:45 AM. Journey back to Hanoi by bus and get dropped off at your hotel in Hanoi city center at around 3:30-4:00 PM.
IncludesRound-trip shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi (if option selected) Guide Double or twin shared room, air-conditioned with en suite bathroom (air-conditioning on the boat is turned on from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM) All meals on board Complimentary bottled water in your cabin Welcome drink Entrance and sightseeing fees (Surprising Cave. Titop island, hiking to the top of the island, kayaking, and swimming) Tai Chi lesson Cooking demonstration Happy hour Squid fishing
- A surcharge of 10 US$ per person applies for travel on certain holidays. These include Lunar New Year (February 9 to February 13, 2024); International New Year (December 31-January 1, 2024); Christmas Day (December 24, 2023) A valid passport will be required at check-in on the day of travel. No refunds are offered if local police or the Port Authority refuse passengers who fail to present a valid passport for inspection. For more information, please contact the activity provider's office on the number provided on your booking voucher Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at the time of booking The cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operational conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund Infant rates apply. Children must be accompanied by an adult and will share an available bed with their parents