1-Way Transfer between Hanoi and Ha Long via Limousine Bus
Take the worry out of your transportation needs between Hanoi and Ha Long with a pre-booked ticket. The limousine bus is air-conditioned with on-board toilets, WiFi, 10 luxurious soft seats, free water and a snack.
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy transfer between Hanoi and Halong in 10 royal recliner bus
- Take advantage of the free WiFi, mineral water and a snack
- Take the worry out of your journey with a convenient hotel transfer
DescriptionTravel between Hanoi and Ha Long in comfort with a 4-hour transfer between the 2 cities. Join the first travel company in Hanoi which invested in premier limousines to take you around. Today the discerning travelers can discover the wonder of the roads less traveled in luxurious comfort. You will experience a luxury limousine designed to be more complete with personalized equipment. Enjoy spacious, comfortable seating with a wider seat that measures 0.5 m more than Hyundai County standard seat. The bus will exceed your expectations with its perfect quality. Join a quality company where your safety is the priority and all safety and comfort equipment are in good condition. Feel safe joining a company with a valid travel transport service licence. When choosing the option to travel from Hanoi to Ha Long, you will get picked up from your hotel at 7:30 AM. You will travel on highway 5B, stopping for a 20 minutes break. You will then continue travelling along highway 18, before arriving at Tuan Chau international ward at 11:20 AM. If you choose to travel from Ha Long to Hanoi, the driver and tour guide will pick you up at Tuan Chau international at 11:30 AM. You will then travel to Hanoi via highway 18 and Highway 5B, breaking halfway for 20 minutes. You will arrive in Hanoi at 3:30 PM and will be dropped off your hotel in the Hanoi Old quarter.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned bus with on-board toilets, charging points and WiFi Mineral water and snacks on-board English-speaking guide Pick-up from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi or Ha Long Other beverages VAT Personal expenses Gratitudes for your guide
- Buses from Hanoi to Ha Long depart at 7:30 AM
- Buses from Ha Long to Hanoi depart at 11:30 AM
- Please bring warm clothes, as the weather in Ha Long can be unpredictable. It is normally coldest between September and March
- Be sure to carry some Vietnamese Dong. US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars are also accepted
- Please bring any medicine you may need